- Expected to maintain discipline in the college campus and remain silent during their movements.
- Cell phone is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Please do not disturb the students in the class room, in case of emergency prior permission of the Principal is required.
- Smoking and consumption of any intoxicant in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students should keep their identity card with them, which has to be produced as and when asked by the authority.
- It is compulsory for a student to be regular and complete his/her required attendance in the theory and practical classes as per university rules. Attendance will be counted from the beginning of the session, irrespective of the late admission or change of faculty.
- Meritorious and financially weak students can be considered for concession in fees, on the basis of recommendation of committee constituted by the Principal.
- Fees are non-refundable and students are advised to keep fee receipt safely with them.
- In case, a student leaves the college in the mid-session after taking regular admission, he/she should report to the college office immediately and clear all the college dues till date, return the identity card and library books, in case he/she fails to inform the college in time, dues for the whole session will be charged.
- All the students are required to appear compulsorily in all the terminal tests and pre-university examination conducted by the college, Absentee will be fined Rs. 20/- per paper. And there is no exemption.
- All the important information is put up on the notice board. Read the notices on the notice board regularly. The students shall be responsible for the loss of any information not read by them.
- All the students are required to write their permanent address and telephone number on admission form, on the basis of which he/she will be eligible for their home town travel concession.
- Students are advised to park their vehicles at the parking place and secure the token. If token is lost, inform immediately to guard of the stand. A student has to pay Rs. 50/- for the issue of another token only with due permission of the Principal.
- Students are expected to maintain college campus clean by throwing their waste in dustbins placed in campus.